วันที่ : 09 สิงหาคม 2560
โดย : RIPO
KMUTT – OEAW Nanotech Workshop on “Nanotechnology for Sustainability”
Thursday, 24 August 2017, 09:00 – 12:30
The Sanan Sumitra Meeting Room, 9th Floor, Office of the President Building, King Mongkut’s University of Technology Thonburi (KMUTT)
Both KMUTT and Austrian Academy of Sciences (OEAW) share the vision of technology development for sustainability (including social, environmental and economic aspects). Nanotechnology has been developed in enabling applications in healthcare, energy & environment. This workshop focuses on the sharing of the R&D efforts in both organizations in the areas of Nanotechnology development towards sustainability.
The presentations are in the wider context of Nanotechnology and Sustainability:
- Technology Strategy & Policy
- Nanotechnology Applications in Advanced Materials, Healthcare, Energy & Environment
- Life Cycle Assessment for Nanotech Enabled Products
- Risk Management of Nanotechnology and Enabled Products
- Pursuit of Sustainable Technology Development: Nanotechnology
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
- Policy Maker
The seminar will be free-of-charge
REGISTRATION: As space is limited, ADVANCE REGISTRATION is required. Please register https://goo.gl/rk3i4g latest by Aug. 18th, 2017, if you wish to attend.