EXCHANGE PROGRAM 2009
University of Fukui- Japan
University of Fukui- Japan announces exchange program 2009 application deadlines and guidelines to apply.
1. PROGRAM A: Courses on Japanese language and Japanese affairs. Courses on
various fields and research instruction offered in English.
2. PROGRAM B: Courses and research instructions offered in Japanese.
Eligibility to apply:
1. Should be registered as a regular student (Undergraduate or Masters student) at
KMUTT. Should have completed two semesters for Undergraduate students and
one semester for Masters degree students.
2. Should have good academic standing and personal records.
3. As for the PROGRAM B, should have sufficient Japanese language proficiency.
1. Application form.
2. English proficiency score (TOEFL, TOEIC etc, if you have taken the test).
3. Recommendation letter.
4. Resume (BIO-DATA).
5. Health certificate.
6. Declaration form for visa application.
7. Academic Transcript.
8. 3 photographs (4 cm* 3cm).
9. Plan for a Special Research
10. If applying for scholarship, attach the application of scholarship form.
11. If applying for Program B, please send evidence of Japanese language
1. Students interested to join in April 2009: 7th January 2009 deadline for
2. Students interested to join in October 2009: 10th February 2009 deadline for
1. For application form please go to:
2. Submit your application with required documents by 7th January 2009 to The
Graduates and International Office, KMUTT, 2nd floor, The President Building,
Bangmod campus. Contact person: Tripti Rajbhandari.
For more details please check: