EXCHANGE PROGRAM 2009-2010
Kanazawa University- Japan
Kanazawa University- Japan, announces exchange program 2009-2010 application deadlines and guidelines to students at King Mongkuts University of Technology Thonburi.
1. PROGRAM A: Short term program offering Japanese language classes and classes
lectured in English on Japanese culture. There is no restriction as to students major
field of study.
2. PROGRAM C: Classes are held on the curriculum of Kanazawa University and/or
study in their major fields at a graduate school.
Eligibility to apply:
1. Should be registered as a regular student at KMUTT. Should have completed four
(4) semesters for Undergraduate program or studying Masters program.
2. Should have good academic standing and personal records.
3. Should have good English proficiency.
4. For PROGRAM C, applicant wishing to study in major field must have a good
command of the Japanese/English language to be instructed in Japanese/English.
1. Application form.
2. English proficiency score (TOEFL, TOEIC etc, if you have taken the test).
3. Recommendation letter.
4. Resume (BIO-DATA).
5. Health certificate
6. Academic Transcript.
7. 3 photographs (4 cm* 3cm).
8. If applying for scholarship, attach the application of scholarship form.
9. If taken up Japanese language, a document to prove it.
1. For Program C: Deadline is 15th January 2009 (For April session)
2. For Program A: Deadline is 4th March 2009
1. For application form and guidelines please go to:
2. Submit your application with required documents before deadline at
The Graduates and International Office, 2nd floor, The President Building,
Bangmod campus, KMUTT.
Contact person: Tripti Rajbhandari.