EXCHANGE PROGRAM 2009-2010
Osaka University- Japan
Osaka University- Japan announces Osaka University Short-term Student Exchange Program (OUSSEP) 2009-2010.
1. English Speaking program (Full-year OUSSEP and Half-year
Eligibility to apply:
1. Should be registered as a regular undergraduate student at
KMUTT. Should have completed at least four semesters in undergraduate course.
2. Should have good academic standing and personal records.
3. Should have good proficiency in English. (TOEFL PBT550 or computer based
- Application form.
- Preliminary submission of Application form via email.
- At least two recommendation letters written by faculty members. Only one letter from language instructor is acceptable.
- An Academic Transcript record.
- A TOEFL score record.
- A financial resources confirmation form.
- Please check the cover of the application package on the website provided below.
- 11th MARCH 2009 ( In case of enrollment in April 2010, no later than 26th October 2009)
Application and application guideline:
1. For application form please go to:
2. Submit your application with required documents by 11th March 2009 to The
Graduates and International Office, KMUTT, 2nd floor, The President Building,
Contact person: Tripti Rajbhandari e-mail: email@example.com Tel. 8154